4.19.2011

Apple Cider Vinegar

For the past year, the husband and I have really become interested in health and nutrition. Seeing as though the husband comes from a long line of organic and health lovers, it was only a matter of time before we hoped on board. It has become a value in our family and a big interest of mine. I think it is fascinating to find all the natural things that can boost our health.

Apple Cider Vinegar - did you know that a tablespoon a day can lower bad cholesterol and high blood pressure? Did you know that it can also help cure the common cold and allergies? Did you know that it can help your immune system?



Shocking, I know..... and I know the smell is pretty shocking as well. But if you can just get used to the smell and taste, apple cider vinegar has amazing health benefits. I recommend 1 tablespoon a day.... thats what the Cunningham health clan tells me at least. Seriously, try it! Next time you want to battle those allergies, try a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment