4.20.2011

A Random Tid Bit

I mean, who doesn't love a good cup of coffee bright and early in the morning. My ideal morning is to wake up to a cup already made by the husband and curl up in my nice big green chair and spend some good time alone with my Savior.

But who has ever thought of white coffee filters versus brown coffee filters? Maybe you have, maybe you haven't. I had not really thought about it until about 6 months ago. I had started buying the brown coffee filters because I assumed they must be better for me..... just like brown eggs, wheat bread, etc..... so I thought, lets go with the brown ones: they are the same price, the same size, why not?

A few months ago I was talking to my awesome MIL who informed me that it is very important to use the brown coffee filters instead of the white ones. She said that the white ones are bleached, which means, you nice cup of coffee is full of bleach from those filters. I was shocked that I had never thought of it before. So next time you are in the grocery store, pick up the brown ones instead! It won't even cost you extra!

1 comment:

  1. we definitely need to do this. i did my weekly shopping at earth fare last night. :) are you proud? my wallet is not happy... but i think our bodies are.

    ReplyDelete